JOIN US AND BE
A BUYER’S AGENT!
We’re building our team of real estate experts and are looking for experienced, talented buyer’s agents. You’ll be in charge of advising and assisting our clients throughout the full property-buying journey. You will be the buyer’s point of contact and make sure they have a pleasant experience throughout the whole buying process, from contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and ultimate point of sale. Candidates ought to be eager, tenacious, and motivated to achieve.
Buyer’s Agent Responsibilities
- Pre-qualified leads should be contacted and followed up with to determine their needs and preferences for a property.
- Give prospective customers essential information about the real estate market in their area.
- In order to facilitate a seamless real estate transaction, act as the middleman between the client and the listing agent.
- Make appointments for showings, tour residences, and attend open houses for prospective buyers
- Help prospective buyers with the budgeting process and financing alternatives when buying a property.
- To complete the sale, draft paperwork such representation agreements, purchase contracts, closing statements, deeds, and leases so on
Buyer’s Agent Qualifications
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience preferred but not a must.
- An established track record of successful real estate activity and transactions.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends where you are located.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- We can train new real estate buyers agents that have a real license .
If this describes you, send us your CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will are happy to explore the possibilities with you.